Are you having issues with your location aware Phonegap app on iOS 8? I did too. My first attempt to deploy an existing app through Xcode on an iOS 8 device did not work. The application would not recognize my iPhone location.
Here is the quick solution:
- In Xcode click on your app name in the sidebar
- Click the Build Phases tab
- Expand the Compile Sources section
- Click the + sign and add CDVLocation.m to the list of sources
That should do the trick. If not, try reinstalling the plugin:
- In Terminal navigate to the project folder
- cordova plugin rm org.apache.cordova.geolocation
- cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.geolocation
- cordova build
If you still have issues after this you need to create a new cordova project, add all of the plugins, copy all resources (www folder, splash screens, and icons) and rebuild.